- Enable Wireless SSID Broadcast in [Wireless] → [Basic Settings] on the SSID you want to expose.
- Make sure WPA2 Personal Mixed is selected in [Wireless] → [Wireless Security] → [Security Mode] on the SSID you want to expose.
- Disable MAC Filter in [Wireless] → [MAC Filter] → [Security Mode] on the virtual (network) interface you want to expose.
After installing OS X, I suggest to disable Wireless SSID Broadcast and enable MAC Filter for better security.
- Apple: OS X
- Apple: OS X: About OS X Recovery
- Wiki: Virtual network interface
- Wiki: Wireless router
- Wiki: Service set (802.11 network): 2 Service set identification (SSID)