- Install and Configure Rime for iBus
- Install and Configure Pinyin for iBus
- Install and Configure Google Pinyin for iBus
- Install and Configure Rime for Fcitx
- Install and Configure Google Pinyin for Fcitx
- Remove Google Pinyin for Fcitx and Restore Rime for iBus
- Switch Between iBus and Fcitx
I need to use Traditional Chinese in OpenSuSE. To be able to input Traditional Chinese correctly, I need extra input method which support Traditional Chinese. It is same to Japanese, Thai, and etc.
In OpenSuSE 13.1, add an extra input method is different from 12.3. I am going to show you how to add my favorite Chewing （aka 新酷音）and switch between English and Chinese input method as in Windows 7 or earlier.